Market Research & Analysis
RMSi conducts and analyzes market research to understand the attitudes and behaviours of key stakeholders toward sustainability and conservation. We provide customized employee training courses on how to apply marketing techniques to environmental initiatives.
- Focus groups
- Innovative surveys
- In-depth interviews
- Public information centres
- Surveys and questionnaires
- Household water use audits
- Staff training course: "The Art of Selling Nature"
We believe in managing to time, managing to budget, and managing to deliverables. We recognize the competing nature of cost, schedule and quality objectives. We follow disciplined project management practices and procedures to achieve project objectives that meet or exceed our client’s expectations.
- Development of scope of work
- Project schedule and timelines
- Project implementation
- Monitoring and evaluation to track program participation, program savings and budgets
- Reporting and presentations to clients, councils and public forums
RMSi offers a wide range of services to assist clients in their natural resource management, conservation and sustainability efforts, including:
- Conservation and engagement programming
- Sustainable landscape training
- Sustainable landscape design review and assessments
- Specialized presentations on natural resource management and conservation topics
- Speaking engagements for garden and horticultural groups, municipalities and Conservation Authorities. For a complete listing of our topics, please click here.
- Communications and outreach programs for natural resources, forestry, storm water management and wildlife
- Residential landscape visit programs
- Customized staff training programs to improve engagement for environmental and conservation based programs and campaigns
- Content development and social media management specific to conservation, wildlife, sustainable gardening and forestry